It may seem odd to consider that how to clean rust stain from the floor carpeting. But it is a natural and stubborn stain that can be the result of leaky or rust windows, doors, wet toys, chattels and other sources in your home. There is extremely annoying having a stained carpet that could be offensive to you while having visitors in your home. As you stand to see at your lovely carpet seems too dirty because of too many stains like iron or rust stains. While you know iron or rust are extremely hard to remove and can leave you permanent marks on your favorite carpet. So, when you notice that your carpet has rust or iron stain, act quickly to remove it with professional cleaners or by doing yourself. Well, here are some ways to clear out the rust stains from the carpet.
Follow Easy Steps to Remove Rust Stains
- First, discover the rust stain on your carpet and remove the source by which your carpet is getting rust. If you found that your furniture is the source for rust on your carpeting, transfer it to another place of your home. If the furniture is heavy and difficult to transfer, you can keep dark-colored rug underneath your furniture to prevent future stains. Or, you can call our professionals for the best carpet cleaning Perth at a reasonable price.
- Use butter or dull knife to scrape off any visible or noticeable rust from the carpet surface. Scraping will help you to remove rust from the carpet. Avoid harsh rubbing, it can be harmful to your carpet and make rust fixed deep into the carpet’s fiber.
- For carpet stain removal, splash some amount of liquid dish soap onto a sponge and proceed with blotting up the stain with a sponge. Then, leave it for a while for absorption.
- Use a clean white cloth and start to press the rust stain by blotting the rust-stained area. The rust will be gradually transferred directly upon the towel and make the stain lighten.
- If the stain still is stubborn and hard to remove, clean it with ammonia. Mix 2 cups of warm water with 1 tbs. of ammonia into a spray bottle. Luckily, for more information or any kind of carpet cleaning in Southport Tasmania, you can contact us at any time.
- Spray the ammonia mixture directly over the rust stain and let sit it for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then, blot the stained area with a clean piece of the white cloth again and again. You can also vinegar or lemon juice as an alternative for removing the rust stain.
Hire Professional Cleaners for Stubborn Stains
If still, the stain is appearing on your carpet, you must hire experts of SK Cleaning Services. We provide excellent carpet stain removal. We provide all kinds of carpet cleaning services at very reasonable prices. We are completely dedicated to our job and give the best quality services to our customers. We own all required tools or cleaning material which are safe and reliable in carpet cleaning. We also provide eco-friendly carpet cleaning. So, call us and avail the services now anywhere in Perth.