Carpet Stains has every time being a problematic task for most of them. This is because of the variations of the carpet fiber. It is pretty much necessary to take the precautionary measures in a way that you do operate the stains pretty well without mistreating the carpet fiber.
But this is not all the time in your favor. Sometimes you tend to drop yourself in a situation wherein you are unable to find a way to clear out the stains from your carpet. Hence, we Carpet Cleanings Melbourne are a team of professional carpet cleaners who tend to look forward to the cases of carpet stain removal and carpet cleaning area.
We have found that wasting money to purchase another carpet when painted with stain is not at all a good idea. Rather cleaning would surely make sense. However, we being the carpet cleaning in Melbourne enthusiast company are always ready to provide you with a back up. You can also get rid of carpet stains by using house remedies that are almost available every next door.
So let me take you through a few of the simple steps to Get rid of carpet stains that any individual can think to opt for since these are absolutely toxic free and will surely leave your place harmless.
Few of The Simple Steps to Get Rid of Carpet Stains:
Method 1 –
- Step 1 – Irrespective of what stain is on your carpet, here is a simple trick. Take teaspoon of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide and blend it with the a little cream of tartar or optional you can opt for any non-gel toothpaste (a little in quantity).
- Step 2 – You smudge the stain area with a sponge or a soft cloth as comfortable but smoothly. If the stain is obstinate then try rubbing the mixture for a while but light handedly.
- Step 3 – It has to be vanished till now. Rinse your affected carpet area thoroughly with the mild water and soak it up either with dry white cloth or any paper towel and you are done with the cleaning of carpet stains.
Method 2 –
- Step 1 – If you find any solid stain over the carpet, scrub the excess solid with a butter knife or a spoon. Later dab until you soak up the liquid left behind with white absorbent cloth.
Note:- You just need to blot and not scrub here with the cloth because this will lead to carpet damage.
- Step 2 – Now here either you can opt for stain removal if you are confident enough with the product that will offer you with surety to not damage your carpet. OR. You can prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of mild liquid of dishwashing plus one quart of warm water and ¼ teaspoon of white vinegar.
Mix Them Well.
Note:- First try the mixture on the invisible place of your carpet. If the things work fine then you are good to go.
- Step 3 – Apply the mixture on the carpet stain area and let it settle for 10 minutes. Later on blot it with the white cloth and continue until all the liquid is not transferred. Rinse the stained area and blot it with clean water and put paper towel over it with a weight to let it dry.
Note:- Do not over wet the cloth while in the rinse procedure.
Ring Us Up to Know More Methods for How to Get Rid of Carpet Stains
Considering your problem as ours and dealing with them efficiently is our responsibility. With the picture of clean and new looking carpet, we Carpet Cleanings Melbourne are the professional carpet cleaners offering you with the same day services for carpet stain removal and carpet cleaning delivering you with the perfect work and happy faces.
Read More Here: – What Are the Side Effects of Not Cleaning Carpet Daily?