After a long restless day, your intimate sofa is the relaxing accommodation to lie down, which sometimes tolerates the stinky feet or a late-night bite. Yet, before we get to that, let’s discuss fascinating regular steps one should take when ‘events’ occur, and your sofa faces a fresh stain. There are 10 Simple steps to follow to make your sofa stain-free, clean, and new again.
- Blood Stains: First of all wet a clean towel and gently press down on the stain to dampen the area. Mix equal parts of water and hydrogen peroxide in a bowl; stir it up, and use a spoon to apply it to the stain.
- Ink Stains: Spill a little quantity of cleaning alcohol on to clean stuff and tap the ink stain regularly. Clean the area with a dry towel to remove excess moisture.
- Nail Polish Stains: Following the pretreatment, some of the nail polish may dry. Add 3-4 bits of acetone or nail polish remover to the top of the water, drop the end of a wiper into the solution, and absorb the stain.
- Oil Stains: Oil Stains can happen when you spill food or some type of oil on your sofa. To remove this, make a solution of similar parts of water and ammonia.
- Vomit Stain: We don’t usually vomit on our sofa, but it still can happen sometimes. First, sprinkle baking soda on a towel and keep a towel for at least 15 minutes. Then vacuum all the baking soda so that you can manage the stain from your sofa.
- Chocolate stains: Children are very fond of eating chocolate, and when you are at home, you cannot control how they throw chocolate on the couch. To clean a couch you have to remove chocolate stains, you can use a vacuum cleaner and a soap later.
- Coffee stains: Take a dry fabric and scrub out as much of the water as possible. After that use a mild damp cleanser directly on the spot and lightly scrub with the clean wet cloth. After a while, the stain should be gone. Clean the sofa with a wet cloth and make it air-dry.
- Pet Pee stains: During the spray process, you have to apply several paper cloths to absorb as much dampness as possible. Combine similar parts water and white vinegar in a bowl; dry and rub a clean towel with a solvent, and wipe off the pet pee stains.
- Food stains: Make a soapy solution of water and liquid dish soap. The strength of the cleaning solvent will depend on the hardness of the stain. Utilize paper towels to blot damp.
- Wine stains: Wine Stains can be removed by cleaning with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and dish washing liquid.
Many types of spills make the sofa tainted. An expert sofa stain removal service is highly required. If you do not want to take any chances with your sofa, it is better to choose a sofa cleaner from the pros at Fresh Upholstery Cleaning Adelaide. So you contact us now to hire your sofa cleaning service.